Croatia has become a popular destination for tourists worldwide in recent years, and it’s no surprise why. The country’s crystal-clear waters, beautiful beaches, and ancient history make it a must-visit destination. ACI Marina Split is the perfect gateway to explore this part of the Adriatic.
Located in the heart of Split, ACI Marina Split provides easy access to the city’s historical center, just a 10-minute walk away. This vibrant city has a rich history that dates back to Roman times. Explore ancient ruins, stunning architecture, and charming streets with cafes and shops.
ACI Marina Split is not just a place to moor your boat; it’s a gateway to the Adriatic and all the wonders that this part of the world has to offer. Whether exploring ancient history, relaxing on a beautiful beach, or soaking up the sun, ACI Marina Split is the perfect starting point for your Croatian adventure.
ACI Marina Split provides a wide range of amenities for its visitors, including:
- Moorings: The marina can accommodate up to 318 boats of various sizes.
- Fuel station: The marina has a fuel station on site that is open year-round.
- Electricity and water: Each mooring has access to electricity and water.
- Showers, toilets, and laundry services.
- Restaurants and cafes: The marina has several restaurants and cafes on-site, serving various cuisine and beverages.
- Shops: Several shops are on site, including a chandlery that stocks boating supplies, equipment, and accessories.
- Amphitheater: The marina has a large amphitheater-style seating area with up to 400 people, making it a popular spot for events and concerts.
- Wi-Fi: The marina provides free Wi-Fi access to its visitors.
- 24-hour security.
Activities and Attractions
ACI Marina Split is conveniently located near several attractions and activities, including:
- Diocletian’s Palace: Located in the heart of Split, Diocletian’s Palace is a UNESCO World Heritage site and one of the most well-preserved Roman ruins in the world. Explore the palace’s impressive architecture, including the Peristyle, the Cathedral of St. Domnius, and the underground cellars.
- Marjan Hill: Marjan Hill is a nature park outside Split’s city center. Hike or bike through the park’s forested trails, enjoy panoramic views of the city and the Adriatic Sea, and visit the park’s many historic sites, including a 15th-century hermitage.
- Island hopping: The marina is a great starting point for exploring the many islands and bays of the Adriatic Sea. Go to nearby islands such as Hvar, Brac, and Vis, each with a unique charm.
- Krka National Park: Located about an hour from Split, Krka National Park is home to stunning waterfalls, lakes, and a wide range of flora and fauna. Take a guided tour of the park or explore on your own. Swim in the park’s crystal-clear waters and hike through the surrounding forest.
- Beaches: Croatia is known for its beautiful beaches, and ACI Marina Split is just a short walk from several of them.